Terms & Conditions
By registering to this exchange, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I am participating in a Lindy Hop Festival offered by Kiwi Lindy Exchange during which I will be dancing. I recognise that dancing requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Exchange. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Exchange.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Exchange, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Exchange, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly wave any claim I may have against Kiwi Lindy Exchange for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Kiwi Lindy Exchange for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Payments: Your registration is not final until we have received your full payment.
Possessions: Each individual is responsible for their own actions and possessions. The Kiwi Lindy Exchange holds no responsibility for any harm that comes to your person or your possessions.
I consent to having my photograph taken and published, understanding the photographer has the right to sell their work and that it may be used for future promotions by organisations or individuals.
If you do not wish to be photographed it is your responsibility to inform the organisers so they can pass your wishes onto the photographers.